- 1984 Finished the 1983-1984 season with a record of 43-39. It was Dallas' first-ever winning season.
- 1991 Magic Johnson (LAL) had 11 turnovers, setting the opponent record for most turnovers.
- 1997 Released Greg Dreiling. Dreiling appeared in a total of 40 games for Dallas during the 1993-1994 and 1996-1997 seasons.
- 2002 The NBA named Michael Finley and Eric Snow (Phi) as Players of the Week. Finley averaged 24.2 points and 5.8 rebounds as Dallas went 4-1. Snow averaged 17 points and eight assists as Philadelphia went 3-1.
- 2007 Activated Jerry Stackhouse and Jason Terry and placed Erick Dampier (strained right shoulder) and Maurice Ager on IL. Stackhouse was on IL for four days (two games) for rest. Terry was on IL for two days (one game) for rest. Dampier was activated two days (one game) later. Ager was activated two days (one game) later.
- 2013 With a driving reverse layup at the 3:30 mark of the first quarter against the Memphis Grizzlies, Vince Carter surpassed Clyde Drexler for 27th place on the NBA's All-Time Scoring list.
- 2015 With a 114-98 victory over the Portland Trail Blazers, the Mavericks finished the 2014-2015 regular season with a record of 50-32 (.610). It marked Dallas' 14th 50-win season in franchise history and the 12th in the last 15 years.
Special thanks to Patricia Bender and her Mavericks website (http://www.eskimo.com/~pbender/mavs.html) for assistance with this section.