- 1990 Finished the 1989-90 season with a record of 47-35.
- 1990 Named Richie Adubato as head coach, removing interim title.
- 1997 Samaki Walker underwent surgery on his right foot to repair a stress fracture.
- 2004 Antawn Jamison was named as the winner of the NBA's Sixth Man of the Year award. Jamison received 43 of a possible 120 1st place votes and had a total of 338 points. Al Harrington (Ind) finished second and received 27 1st place votes and a total of 275 points.
- 2006 Rawle Marshall had 15 points including 7-10 FT and 4 steals in 31 minutes and Pavel Podkolzin had no points, one rebound, and three fouls in four minutes as the Fort Worth Flyers of the NBADL lost to Albuquerque 108-119 in the Finals.
- 2007 Placed DJ Mbenga, Pops Mensah-Bonsu, and Maurice Ager on IL for the start of the playoffs. Mbenga and Mensah-Bonsu were on IL entire playoffs. Ager was activated three days (2 games) later.
- 2008 Activated Antoine Wright and placed Tyronn Lue on IL with a sore lower back. Wright had been on IL for three days (1 game) (no injury).
Special thanks to Patricia Bender and her Mavericks website (http://www.eskimo.com/~pbender/mavs.html) for assistance with this section.