- 1986 James Donaldson had 21 rebounds, the fourth time a Mavs player had 20+ rebounds and the second of 13 times Donaldson had 20+ rebounds with Dallas.
- 1987 50th win of season and clinched Midwest Division title, the first time Dallas won the division title.
- 1990 Kevin Johnson (Pho) had 20 assists, the sixth time a Mavs opponent had 20+ assists.
- 1991 Hakeem Olajuwon (Hou) against Dallas. It was the 26th time a Mavs opponent had 20+ rebounds and the fifth of five times Olajuwon had 20+ rebounds against Dallas.
- 1992 Placed Terry Davis on IR with a rib cage injury.
- 1992 Signed Tom Garrick to a second 10-day contract.
- 1998 Brian Grant (Por) had a 20-20 with 20 points and 20 rebounds. It was the 23rd time a Mavs opponent had a 20-20. It was the 44th time a Mavs opponent had 20+ rebounds.
- 2001 With the win vs Houston, Dallas formally clinched a playoff berth.
- 2001 Greg Buckner suffered a dislocated knee cap during the second quarter of the Houston game. He would miss the rest of the season due to the injury.
- 2003 Activated Popeye Jones and placed Michael Finley on IR with a strained left hamstring. Jones had missed 12 days (six games) with a sprained right ankle. Finley was activated 11 days (five games) later.
- 2003 Dirk Nowitzki had a 20-20 with 25 points and 22 rebounds. It was the 19th time a Mavs player had a 20-20 and the fifth of seven times Nowitzki had a 20-20 with Dallas. It was the 48th time a Mavs player had 20+ rebounds and the fifth of eight times Nowitzki had 20+ rebounds with Dallas.
- 2007 Dirk Nowitzki did not play in the Sacramento game due to food poisoning. He did not miss any other games due to the illness.
- 2013 Signed free agent guard Josh Akognon to a 10-Day contract. He replaced Justin Dentmon, who was released from his 10-Day contract, on Dallas' roster.
Special thanks to Patricia Bender and her Mavericks website (http://www.eskimo.com/~pbender/mavs.html) for assistance with this section.