- 1982 Adrian Dantley (Uta) had 40 points, the seventh time a Mavs opponent had 40+ points and the fourth of six times Dantley had 40+ points against Dallas.
- 1987 Larry Nance (Pho) had a 20-20 with 28 points and 20 rebounds. It was the 10th time a Mavs opponent had a 20-20. It was the 16th time a Mavs opponent had 20+ rebounds.
- 1990 Suspended Roy Tarpley for two games for missing practice without notifying Dallas.
- 1996 Popeye Jones had 27 rebounds, tying the second most in team history. It was the fourth time a Mavs player had 25+ rebounds and the eighth of eight times Jones had 20+ rebounds with Dallas.
- 1997 The Lakers scored 26 straight points from 0:20 in the 2nd quarter to 3:09 in the thirdrd quarter, setting the team record for most consecutive points scored by an opponent.
- 1997 The Lakers out-scored Dallas 27-2 in the third quarter, setting the team and NBA record for fewest points in a quarter. Dallas shot 0-15 FG in the quarter with the only points coming off of two Derek Harper free throws late in the quarter. The Lakers won 87-80.
- 2001 Activated Mark Bryant and Donnell Harvey and placed Greg Buckner (dislocated left kneecap) and Obinna Ekezie (strained left Achilles) on IR. Bryant had missed nine days (five games) with a sprained left thumb. Harvey had missed 13 days (seven games) with tendinitis in his right elbow. Buckner and Ekezie missed the last seven games due to their injuries.
- 2002 Steve Nash did not play in the second half of the San Antonio game due to a stomach virus. He would not miss any other games due to the illness.
- 2002 Dirk Nowitzki had a 20-20 with 26 points and 21 rebounds. It was the 18th time a Mavs player had a 20-20 and the fourth of seven times Nowitzki had a 20-20 with Dallas. It was the 47th time a Mavs player had 20+ rebounds and the fourth of eight times Nowitzki had 20+ rebounds with Dallas.
- 2004 Josh Howard did not play in the second half of the Seattle game due to a tight hamstring. He would not miss any other games due to the injury.
- 2007 Josh Howard suffered a sprained right ankle during the first quarter of the Denver game and did not return. He would miss the next game due to the injury.
- 2008 Activated Jamaal Magloire and placed Malik Allen on IL with back spasms. Magloire had been on IL for four days (two games) (no injury). Allen would be activated four days (two games) later.
- 2008 Dallas out-scored Phoenix 27-9 in the fourth quarter - nine points tied the second lowest points scored by an opponent in a quarter.
- 2016 In the 88-86 victory over Houston, Dirk Nowitzki achieved two more career milestones. He passed Gary Payton (1336) for 12th place on the NBA's all-time games played list and also passed Payton (47,117) for 11th place on the NBA's all-time minutes played list. It was also Nowitzki's 850th win with the Mavs.
Special thanks to Patricia Bender and her Mavericks website (http://www.eskimo.com/~pbender/mavs.html) for assistance with this section.