- 1985 James Donaldson had 22 rebounds, the third time a Mavs player had 20+ rebounds and the 1st of 13 times Donaldson had 20+ rebounds with Dallas.
- 1986 Kenny Carr (Por) had 21 rebounds, the 12th time a Mavs opponent had 20+ rebounds.
- 1989 Signed Micheal Williams to a one-year contract.
- 1990 Alex English scored his 25,000th career point.
- 1994 Suspended Roy Tarpley for one game.
- 2005 Activated Rawle Marshall and placed Keith Van Horn on IL with a bruised right hip. Marshall had been on IL (no injury) two days (one game). Van Horn would be activated two days (one game) later.
- 2007 Activated Devin Harris and placed Jose Barea (no injury) on IL. Harris was on IL for two days (one game) with the stomach flu. Barea would be activated 21 days (10 games) later.
- 2011 Signed free agent guard Jerome Randle.
- 2012 Shawn Marion grabbed his 9,000th career rebound tonight against Toronto becoming only the 45th player in NBA history with 9,000 boards.
Special thanks to Patricia Bender and her Mavericks website (http://www.eskimo.com/~pbender/mavs.html) for assistance with this section.