- 1980 Jim Spanarkel's consecutive free throw streak ended at 36 straight.
- 1984 Released Howard Carter.
- 1991 Willie Anderson (SA) had a triple-double with 18 points, 12 rebounds, and 10 assists. It was the 22nd time a Mavs opponent had a triple-double.
- 1996 Atlanta shot 19-27 3-pointers, setting the opponent record for most 3-pointers made.
- 1997 Released Kevin Ollie. Ollie appeared in 16 games with Dallas.
- 1997 Signed Eric Riley to a 1-year contract.
- 2000 Activated Gary Trent and placed Eduardo Najera on IR with a strained right groin. Trent had missed 48 days (25 games) with a strained left adductor muscle. Najera was activated 77 days (29 games) later.
- 2001 The NBA named Steve Nash and Richard Hamilton (Was) as Players of the Week. Nash averaged 26.5 points including 61% FG and 7.3 assists as Dallas went 3-1. Hamilton averaged 28.5 points as Washington went 4-0.
- 2007 Assigned Maurice Ager to the Tulsa 66ers of the NBADL.
Special thanks to Patricia Bender and her Mavericks website (http://www.eskimo.com~pbender/mavs.html) for assistance with this section.