- 1981 Placed Abdul Jeelani on IR with recurring lower back spasms.
- 1981 Signed Clarence Kea to a 10-day contract. Kea would eventually be signed for the rest of the season.
- 1998 Set the team record low with 6 assists.
- 2001 Dirk Nowitzki finished 3rd in the 3-Point Shootout. Nowitzki had 17 points in the first round and 10 points in the finals round (Ray Allen (Mil) won with 19 points and Predrag Stojakovic (Sac) finished 2nd with 17 points). Steve Nash finished 5th with 14 points.
- 2002 Steve Nash had 8 points and a team high 9 assists in 24 minutes and Dirk Nowitzki had 12 points and 8 rebounds in the All-Star game as the West beat the East 135-120. The West was coach by Don Nelson.
- 2006 Activated Josh Powell and placed Devin Harris on IL with a strained left quad. Powell had been on IL (no injury) 10 days (5 games). Harris was activated 3 days (1 game) later.
- 2008 Activated Erick Dampier and placed Maurice Ager (no injury) on IL. Dampier had been on IL for 2 days (1 game) with a sprained right ankle. Ager was assigned to the NBADL. Ager would remain on IL until he was traded on 2/19/08 (9 days, 4 games later).
Special thanks to Patricia Bender and her Mavericks website (http://www.eskimo.com/~pbender/mavs.html) for assistance with this section.