- 1982 Moses Malone (Hou) had a 20-20 with 34 points and 21 rebounds. It was the third time a Mavs opponent had a 20-20 and the third of five times Malone had a 20-20 against Dallas. It was the third time a Mavs opponent had 20+ rebounds and the third of six times Malone had 20+ rebounds against Dallas.
- 1983 Philadelphia had 16 blocks, setting the opponent record for most blocks.
- 1996 Signed David Wood for the rest of the season.
- 1996 Jason Kidd had a triple-double with 17 points, 10 rebounds, and 12 assists. It was the 14th time a Mavs player had a triple-double and the 10th of 14 times Kidd had a triple-double with Dallas.
- 2001 Placed Calvin Booth on IR with an injured left elbow. Booth was activated 26 days (12 games) later.
- 2002 Dirk Nowitzki had a 20-20 with 26 points and 21 rebounds. It was the 16th time a Mavs player had a 20-20 and the second of seven times Nowitzki had a 20-20 with Dallas. He also had a 20-20 in the previous game, the only time a Mavs players has had back-to-back 20-20s and the only time a Mavs player had back-to-back 20+ rebounding games. It was the 45th time a Mavs player had 20+ rebounds and the second of eight times Nowitzki had 20+ rebounds with Dallas.
- 2005 Activated DJ Mbenga and placed Erick Dampier on IR with a stress fracture in his right foot. Mbenga had missed 22 days (nine games) with a strained right hamstring. Dampier was activated 38 days (20 games) later.
- 2005 Utah shot 23-75 FG, tying the opponent low for fewest field goals made.
- 2011 Dirk Nowitzki scored 23 points in Dallas' 118-99 win over Utah and, in doing so, passed Clyde Drexler for the 23rd spot on the NBA's all-time scoring list. He finished the game with 22,201 career points.
- 2012 Lamar Odom missed tonight's game against the Los Angeles Lakers for personal reasons. He would go on to miss the next several games as well.
- 2017 Acquired 6'11 Nerlens Noel from Philadelphia in exchange for Andrew Bogut, Justin Anderson and a protected 2017 first round draft choice.
Special thanks to Patricia Bender and her Mavericks website (http://www.eskimo.com/~pbender/mavs.html) for assistance with this section.