- 1981 Signed free agent Stan Pietkiewicz to a 10-day contract.
- 1981 Released Monti Davis.
- 1994 Activated Randy White.
- 1996 Jason Kidd had a triple-double with 33 points, 12 rebounds, and 16 assists. It was the 10th time a Mavs player had a triple-double and the 6th of 14 times Kidd had a triple-double with Dallas. He also had a triple-double in the next game - the 2nd time a Mavs player had back-to-back triple-doubles. It was also the 23rd time a Mavs player had 15+ assists and the 5th of 17 times Kidd had 15+ assists with Dallas.
- 2002 Signed Charlie Bell to a 10-day contract.
- 2004 Tony Delk suffered a sprained left ankle during the 1st half of the New York game and did not play in the 2nd half. He would miss the next 17 games due to the injury.
- 2004 Antoine Walker had a triple-double with 14 points, 12 rebounds, and 11 assists. It was the 26th time a Mavs player had a triple-double and the 1st of 2 times Walker had a triple-double with Dallas. He also had a triple-double in the next game - the 3rd time a Mavs player had back-to-back triple-doubles.
- 2007 Dirk Nowitzki had 43 points, the 52nd time a Mavs player had 40+ points and the 12th of 12 times Nowitzki had 40+ points with Dallas.
- 2008 Activated Jose Barea and placed Josh Howard (personal reasons) on IL. Barea had been on IL for 3 days (1 game) (no injury). Howard was activated 2 days (1 game) later.
- 2011 Jason Kidd moved past Dals Ellis (1,719) and into third place on the all-time 3-point field goals made list with a 3-pointer at the 7:48 mark of the third period at Indiana.
Special thanks to Patricia Bender and her Mavericks website (www.eskimo.com/~pbender/mavs.html) for assistance with this section.