- 1984 Mark Aguirre became the first Mav to play in an All-Star game. He scored 13 points in 13 minutes in Denver. The East defeated the West 154-145 in overtime.
- 1987 Mark Aguirre scored 36 points in 23 minutes, it is the largest points-per-minute performance in team history.
- 1987 Fat Lever (Den) had a triple-double with 24 points, 14 rebounds, and 10 assists. It was the 11th time a Mavs opponent had a triple-double and the first of three times Lever had a triple-double against Dallas.
- 2002 Activated Michael Finley and placed Charlie Bell on IR with a sprained right ankle. Finley had missed 21 days (11 games) with a strained left hamstring. Bell was released 23 days later.
- 2005 Erick Dampier had 26 rebounds, the 50th time a Mavs player had 20+ rebounds and the only time Dampier had 20+ rebounds with Dallas.
- 2011 After the Mavs' 102-91 win over Atlanta, the team informed forward Sasha Pavlovic that he would not be signed for the remainder of the season. Pavlovic had previously played for Dallas under two successive 10-day contracts.
- 2012 Dirk Nowitzki returned to the Mavs' lineup after missing the previous four games with a sore right knee.
Special thanks to Patricia Bender and her Mavericks website (http://www.eskimo.com/~pbender/mavs.html) for assistance with this section.