- 1984 The Dallas Mavericks won their 100th game.
- 1990 Signed Kelvin Upshaw to a 10-day contract.
- 1993 Released Stephen Bardo.
- 1993 Activated Dexter Cambridge.
- 1997 Released Erick Strickland. Strickland was re-signed 40 days later.
- 2000 Signed Greg Buckner to a 10-day contract.
- 2003 The NBA named Dirk Nowitzki and Michael Jordan (Was) as Players of the Week. Nowitzki averaged 29.7 points and 10.7 rebounds as Dallas went 2-1. Jordan averaged 22.3 points, 8 rebounds, and 5.3 assists as Washington went 3-1.
- 2004 Signed Mamadou N'diaye to a 10-day contract.
- 2006 Activated Josh Powell and placed Marquis Daniels on IL with a strained neck. Powell had been on IL (no injury) seven days (four games). Daniels was activated 22 days (11 games) later.
- 2006 Dirk Nowitzki missed a free throw during the second quarter, snapping his consecutive free throws made streak at 60 straight - a team record.
- 2008 Activated Maurice Ager and placed Jerry Stackhouse on IL with a sprained right thumb. Ager was recalled from the NBADL. Ager had been on IL for 25 days (11 games) (no injury). Stackhouse would be activated three days (one game) later.
Special thanks to Patricia Bender and her Mavericks website (www.eskimo.com/~pbender/mavs.html) for assistance with this section.