- 1991 Signed Kelvin Upshaw to a 2nd 10-day contract.
- 1992 Atlanta shot 28-28 FT, setting the opponent record for most free throws made without a miss.
- 1996 Popeye Jones had 28 rebounds, the most rebounds by a Mavs player in team history. It was the 3rd time a Mavs player had 25+ rebounds and the 6th of 8 times Jones had 20+ rebounds with Dallas.
- 2008 Activated Jerry Stackhouse and Erick Dampier and placed Jose Barea (no injury) and Maurice Ager (no injury) on IL. Stackhouse was on IL for 3 days (1 game) with a sprained right thumb. Dampier had been on IL for 5 days (2 games) with a sore left knee. Barea was activated 3 days (1 game) later. Ager was activated 19 days (9 games) later.
- 2008 Erick Dampier hit all 3 of his shots in the Detroit game to increase his streak to 14 straight made shots (over 3 games), setting the team record for consecutive field goals made.
- 2012 Recalled forward Yi Jianlian from the Texas Legends of the NBA Development League.
Special thanks to Patricia Bender and her Mavericks website (http://www.eskimo.com/~pbender/mavs.html) for assistance with this section.