- 1984 Signed Roger Phegley for the rest of the season.
- 1984 Rolando Blackman had 43 points, the 12th time a Mavs player had 40+ points and the first of six times Blackman had 40+ points with Dallas.
- 1986 First win over Boston, 116-115.
- 1986 Larry Bird (Bos) had 50 points, tied for third most by an opponent. It was the third time a Mavs opponent had 50+ points and the second of two times Bird had 40+ points against Dallas.
- 1989 Hakeem Olajuwon (Hou) had a 20-20 with 29 points and 22 rebounds. It was the 14th time a Mavs opponent had a 20-20 and the third of five times Olajuwon had a 20-20 against Dallas. It was the 21st time a Mavs opponent had 20+ rebounds and the third of five times Olajuwon had 20+ rebounds against Dallas.
- 1994 Vlade Divac (LAL) had a triple-double with 22 points, 17 rebounds, and 12 assists. It was the 25th time a Mavs opponent had a triple-double.
- 2008 Activated Juwan Howard and placed Devean George on IL with back spasms. Howard had been on IL for two days (one game) (no injury).George would be activated six days (three games) later.
- 2010 Dallas defeated the New Jersey Nets 96-87 for the team's 13th consecutive victory, matching a 13-game streak in 2006-2007 for the third longest consecutive game win streak in team history.
- 2012 Jason Terry appeared in his 1,000th career regular-season game at Golden State becoming only the 102nd player in NBA history to achieve the milestone.
- 2015 Al-Farouq Aminu left the Mavs' 127-94 loss to Cleveland in the first half with a left shoulder injury. It would keep him sidelined eight days.
- Special thanks to Patricia Bender and her website (www.eskimo.com/~pbender/mavs.html) for assistance with this section.