- 1981 Purvis Short (GS) had 45 points, the fourth time a Mavs opponent had 40+ points and the first of four times Short had 40+ points against Dallas.
- 1986 Rolando Blackman had 46 points, the 25th time a Mavs player had 40+ points and the fifth of six times Blackman had 40+ points with Dallas.
- 1986 Reggie Theus (Sac) had a triple-double with 32 points, 14 rebounds,and 15 assists. It was the eighth time a Mavs opponent had a triple-double.
- 1988 Roy Tarpley had 21 rebounds, the 16th time a Mavs player had 20+ rebounds and the fifth of 13 times Tarpley had 20+ rebounds with Dallas.
- 1993 Signed Tim Legler to a second 10-day contract.
- 1996 Alonzo Mourning (Mia) had 40 points, the 43rd time a Mavs opponent had 40+ points.
- 1998 Dennis Rodman (Chi) had 22 rebounds, the 43rd time a Mavs opponent had 20+ rebounds and the ninth of nine times Rodman had 20+ rebounds against Dallas.
- 2002 USA Basketball named Raef LaFrentz to Team USA, which would compete in the World Championship tournament in Indianapolis in the summer of 2002.
- 2006 Activated Josh Howard and placed Devin Harris on IL with a strained right hamstring. Howard had missed five days (three games) with a strained left hamstring. Harris was activated 32 days (17 games)later.
- 2006 Josh Howard did not play in the second half of the Sacramento game due to a strained left hamstring. He would miss the next nine games due to the injury.
- 2007 Devean George only played two minutes in the Golden State due to his sore right knee. He would miss the next six games due to the injury.
- 2008 Activated Tyronn Lue and placed Jose Barea (no injury) on IL. Lue had been on IL for six days (three games) with a strained calf. Barea remained on IL for the remainder of the regular season (35 days,18 games).
- 2014 Dirk Nowitzki passed John Havlicek for 12th place on the NBA's all-time scoring list in the Mavs 108-101 victory at Utah.