- 1982 Magic Johnson (LAL) had a triple-double with 13 points, 11 rebounds, and 13 assists. It was the 4th time a Mavs opponent had a triple-double and the 2nd of 7 times Johnson had a triple-double against Dallas.
- 1986 Clyde Drexler (Por) had 41 points, the 25th time a Mavs opponent had 40+ points.
- 1987 Signed James Donaldson to a 5-year contract extension.
- 1987 James Donaldson had 21 rebounds, the 11th time a Mavs player had 20+ rebounds and the 8th of 13 times Donaldson had 20+ rebounds with Dallas.
- 1998 With the loss to New Jersey, Dallas was officially eliminated from the playoffs.
- 2000 Named Gar Heard as an assistant defensive coordinator. Heard was signed to a 2 year contract.
- 2004 Antoine Walker suffered a cut on his lower lip during the Clippers game that required 6 stitches to close. He would not miss any games due to the injury.
- 2006 Activated Keith Van Horn and placed Josh Howard on IL with a strained left hamstring. Van Horn had missed 8 days (4 games) with a sprained left MCL. Howard was activated 17 days (9 games) later.
- 2006 Dallas out-scored Cleveland 27-8 in the 3rd quarter, 8 set the opponent low for points in any quarter.
- 2006 With Dallas' win and New Orleans' loss, Dallas formally clinched a playoff berth.
- 2007 Activated Maurice Ager and placed Devean George on IL due to a sore right knee. Ager was on IL for 8 days (3 games) (no injuries). George was activated 11 days (6 games) later.
- 2007 Devin Harris left the Phoenix game early in the 2nd quarter due to a strained neck. He did not miss any other games due to the injury.
- 2007 Amare Stoudemire (Pho) had 41 points, the 62nd time a Mavs opponent had 40+ points and the 2nd of 2 times he had 40+ points against Dallas.
Special thanks to Patricia Bender and her Mavericks website (http://www.eskimo.com/~pbender/mavs.html) for assistance with this section.
- 2008 Malik Allen left the Indiana game during the 2nd quarter with a strained right hip and did not return. He would not miss any games due to the injury.