- 1982 Alex English (Den) had 40 points, the eighth time a Mavs opponent had 40+ points and the first of two times English had 40+ points against Dallas.
- 1997 Kurt Thomas fractured his right ankle during the Philadelphia game (though he didn't know exactly when he fractured it). He missed the rest of the season due to the injury.
- 2000 The LA Clippers shot 39.4% FT (13-33), setting the opponent record low for lowest free throw percentage.
- 2001 Activated Darrick Martin and placed Eduardo Najera on IR with a right knee contusion. Martin had missed 15 days (seven games) with a broken right hand. Najera was activated ten days (five games) later.
- 2002 Scout Hal Wissel was named as an assistant coach for Memphis under new head coach Hubie Brown.
- 2007 Activated Erick Dampier and Devin Harris and placed Nick Fazekas (no injury) and Maurice Ager (no injury) on IL. Dampier had been on IL for 13 days (six games) while recovering from his shoulder surgery from the summer. Harris had been on IL for three days (one game) for personal reasons. Fazekas would be activated 91 days (44 games) later. Ager would be activated two days (one game) later.
- 2014 In a blow-out victory at home over the Philadelphia 76ers (123-70), the Mavs set team records for the largest lead after one quarter (28 points), the largest lead at halftime (44 points) and the largest lead after three quarters (42 points). They would also set a new franchise record for largest margin of victory (53 points) in the victory.