- 1984 Purvis Short (GS) had 40 points, the 19th time a Mavs opponent had 40+ points and the 3rd of 4 times Short had 40+ points against Dallas.
- 1986 Cleveland had 30 turnovers, setting the opponent record for most turnovers.
- 1988 Bill Laimbeer (Det) had a 20-20 with 23 points and 21 rebounds. It was the 12th time a Mavs opponent had a 20-20. It was the 18th time a Mavs opponent had 20+ rebounds.
- 1994 Activated Roy Tarpley.
- 2001 Tied the team record low with 0 steals.
- 2003 Dirk Nowitzki bumped heads with James Posey during the Memphis game midway through the 3rd quarter. He left the game to receive eight stitches, but was able to return late in the fourth quarter.
- 2005 Activated Rawle Marshall and placed Keith Van Horn on IL with a sprained middle finger on his right hand. Marshall had been on IL for 15 days (six games) [no injury]. Van Horn was activated two days (one game) later.
- 2007 Activated Maurice Ager and placed Eddie Jones on IL with a high right ankle sprain. Ager had been on IL for two days (one game) (no injury). Jones would be activated 27 days (15 games) later.
- 2014 In a 131-117 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves, Dallas had eight players score in double figures and tied a team record for most points in the paint with 76 which had previously been set in 2002.
Special thanks to Patricia Bender and her Mavericks website (http://www.eskimo.com/~pbender/mavs.html) for assistance with this section.