- 1982 Kansas City had 41 fouls, setting the opponent record for most fouls.
- 1997 A.C. Green set the NBA consecutive games played record at 907 during the game vs Golden State. Green broke Randy Smith's record of 906. The game was paused 2 minutes in and the Mavs held a ceremony where they raised a banner with GREEN 907 on it to the rafters (and hung in the rafters for the rest of the season).
- 1999 Set the team and NBA record low with five fouls.
- 1999 San Antonio shot 2-5 FT, tying the opponent record low for fewest free throws made.
- 1999 Jaren Jackson (SA) shot 7-16 3-pointers, tying the opponent record for 3-pointers attempted.
- 2000 The NBA fined Mark Cuban $15,000 for confronting and verbally abusing the referees during and after the game against Phoenix.
- 2000 Dirk Nowitzki suffered a strained left shoulder when Karl Malone twice (with no foul called either time) hit Nowitzki hard on the arm causing the arm to swing awkwardly during the Utah game. He left the game for good after the second hit with about three minutes left in the game. He did not miss any games due to the injury.
- 2000 Steve Nash had 17 assists, the 32nd time a Mavs player had 15+ assists and the first of six times Nash had 15+ assists with Dallas.
- 2001 Released Darrick Martin. Martin appeared in three games with Dallas.
- 2001 Signed Omar Cook.
- 2001 Activated Evan Eschmeyer and placed Omar Cook on IR with tendinitis in his left knee. Eschmeyer had missed 12 days (five games) with a sprained left ankle. Cook was released 38 days later.
- 2006 The NBA named Dirk Nowitzki as Player of the Week for the Western Conference. Nowitzki averaged 27 points and 11 rebounds as Dallas went 3-0. LeBron James (Cle) was named as Player of the Week for the Eastern Conference as he averaged 29.5 points, 6.3 rebounds, and 5.8 assists as Cleveland went 3-1.
- 2006 Activated Jerry Stackhouse and placed Devean George on IL with a hyperextended right knee. Stackhouse was on IL for 2 days (1 game) with a strained right groin. George was activated 7 days (4 games) later.
- 2007 Assigned Nick Fazekas to the Tulsa 66ers of the NBADL.
- 2007 Came back after being down by 24 points in the second quarter to win the game vs Toronto 105-99, tying the second largest comeback win in team history.
- 2013 Dirk Nowitzki passed Reggie Miller for 15th place on the NBA's all-time scoring list.