- 1980 Dick Motta coached his 1,000th game. He also got his first ejection as coach for Dallas as he was ejected with 2:08 left in the game.
- 1980 Shot 27.4% (22-81) FG, setting the team record for lowest field goal percentage.
- 1981 Magic Johnson (LAL) had a triple-double with 24 points, 10 rebounds and 15 assists. It was the 3rd time a Mavs opponent had a triple-double and the 1st of 7 times Johnson had a triple-double against Dallas.
- 1994 Dikembe Mutombo (Den) had a triple-double with 12 points, 14 rebounds and 11 blocks. It was the 27th time a Mavs opponent had a triple-double and the 1st time a Mavs opponent had a triple-double with blocks.
- 2001 Activated Eduardo Najera and placed Evan Eschmeyer on IR with a sprained left ankle. Najera had missed 10 days (5 games) with left knee tendinitis. Eschmeyer was activated 12 days (5 games) later.
- 2003 Tony Delk left the San Antonio game during the 3rd quarter with a strained left hamstring and did not return. He would miss the next 5 games due to the injury.
- 2003 Malik Rose (SA) had a 20-20 with 20 points and 22 rebounds. It was the 33rd time a Mavs opponent had a 20-20. It was the 59th time a Mavs opponent had 20+ rebounds.
- 2006 Activated Devean George and placed Josh Howard on IL with a sprained left ankle. George was on IL for 6 days (3 games) with a stomach illness. Howard was activated 16 days (8 games) later.