- 1980 - Utah shot 49-61 FT, setting the opponent record for most free throws made and attempted.
- 1980 - Adrian Dantley (Uta) had 50 points, the first time a Mavs opponent had 50+ points and the first of six times Dantley had 40+ points against Dallas. It is now tied for the third most points by a Mavs opponent in team history. He shot 26-29 FT, setting the opponent records for free throws made and free throws attempted.
- 1980 - Jim Spanarkel, Tom LaGarde, Darrell Allums, and Winford Boynes all fouled out. The only time Dallas has had four players foul out.
- 2005 - Placed Jerry Stackhouse (sore right knee), Pavel Podkolzin (stress fracture right foot), and Rawle Marshall on the inactive list (IL).
- 2007 - Signed Juwan Howard.
- 2007 - Placed Erick Dampier (recovering from shoulder surgery), Devean George (left foot stress reaction), and Juwan Howard (not with eam) on IL. Dampier would be activated 13 days (six games) later. George would be activated 36 days (19 games) later. Howard would be activated two days (one game) later.
Special thanks to Patricia Bender and her Mavericks website (http://www.eskimo.com/~pbender/mavs.html) for assistance with this section.